BUTT GmbH – yard ramps & industrial doors
Mobile yard ramp with integrated
dock leveller with telescopic lip
The mobile yard ramp with integrated dock leveller with telescopic lip is the perfect yard ramp in terms of comfort, safety, flexibility and speed. It combines the benefits of the centre axle ramp with floating position and front axle ramp for very wide goods flows.
The extremely robust steel structure and the tried-and-tested hydraulics with two lifting cylinders on the dock leveller are capable of extreme load reserves, while the longitudinal positioning of the substructure ensures considerable torsional stability with one-sided loads. The dock leveller can even cope with emergency situations (such as a truck driving away during loading) via the two lifting cylinders, without sustaining any damage. In such situations, the emergency stop valve will respond immediately.
A wheel chock with traffic light control is available as a safety device. The dock leveller can only be operated after the safety chock has been put in place. The traffic light control signals to the HGV driver whether the wheel chock has been put in place (HGV traffic light red). At the same time, the forklift driver is informed when the dock leveller is ready for loading (traffic light towards ramp green).
In addition, the yard ramp is secured to the HGV by means of a safety chain quick-release fastener.
- Wide drive width to making driving up and off more convenient
- Simple adjustment of the operating height via mechanical winch (optionally available with electromechanical drive)
- Safety chain quick-release fastener for fixing the mobile yard ramp with dock leveller to the container/HGV
- Open, anti-slip, hot-dip galvanised safety gratings in high-strength design for safe driving in any condition. Snow, slush and coarse dirt run off
- Side run-over protection as standard
- Self-developed, low-maintenance, special heavy-duty wheels as cast rim with double ball bearing, lubricating nipple and pressed-on solid rubber tyres with steel wire reinforcement
|Type||Load capacity||a: Total length||Total width||Drive width||Feed width||Lip length||c (min.-max.)|
|BKV 913 / HV||9.000 kg||ca. 13.000 mm||ca. 3.000 mm||ca. 2.700 mm||ca. 2.000 mm||600 mm||1.000- 1.650 mm|
Other dimensions and load capacities on request!